Saturday, September 19

Weekend

Hi everyone!
Its Saturday today - the weekend has come... - the shop at 326 Lee High Road is closed today, but we are having some free knitting workshops at the Lewisham Country Fair tomorrow afternoon. Please let it me nice weather and lots of people!!

This week has been busy, the online shop is picking up again, after the holidays. And in the shop it has been busy too. I had at least one large sale per day plus lots of people popping in to find out where we are.... Mostly people who live around Hither Green, Lee Green and Blackheath. I have also had a lovely lady from the Hither Green Knitting Group. I will go and visit them on Tuesday.

So far so good for today, I'm off to visit Brick Lane today.
Keep knitting!
Julieta @knitshop.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment