Tuesday, September 15

Back from the Show

This Friday and Saturday was the I Knit Show in London.
I spent my time on the Knitonthenet stand, advising the fellow knitters of the Mulberry Silk yarn, Chinese Silk yarn, Bamboo Knitting needles, Pattern and so much more..... I had two great days.
I enjoyed working with Susan and Gavin from Knitonthenet, had real fun meeting lots of new people and... the best time of all - the dinner conversations after a nice and busy day.

Now about my fashion appearances:
- Friday I wore the Moss Stitch Jumper knitted from the book A Stitch In Time, knitted in fine milk/cotton yarn
- Saturday I was wearing the Frilly Sleeves Jumper also a pattern from A Stitch In Time, knitted Mulberry silk yarn

The garments from A Stitch In Time look even better in real... I think I know what I am going to be doing over the next few months in the evenings! I'm looking forward to start my first project from the book. My choice is the cardigan "To Wear in the Evenings" for my mums birthday in the Mulberry silk yarn.

Happy Knitting!
Julieta @knitshop.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment